Borrowing against Curve LP tokens
You can use Curve LP tokens as collateral to borrow ETH or XAI to leverage your yield.
Borrowing against Curve LP tokens is easy.
- 1.Approve spending.
- 2.Deposit Curve LP tokens.
- 3.Borrow ETH, XAI, or both.
You can borrow ETH/XAI in the following isolated lending markets:
- stETH-ETH silo
- FRAX/USDC silo
- LUSD/3CRV silo
A: Yes, When you deposit your Curve LP tokens on Silo, you automatically earn all Convex rewards because we deposit your LP tokens on Convex in the same deposit transaction you make on Silo.
- Base Curve vAPR
- CRV vAPR
- CVX vAPR
- Additional rewards vAPR (LDO rewards, applicable only to stETH/ETH silo)
PS: Silo doesn't charge any fee on your earned rewards.
A: No, Curve LP tokens are non-borrowable.
A: No, you can remove your Curve LP deposits anytime.
A: When you deposit Curve LP tokens into a silo, you are taking four actions bundled together in one transaction as follows:
- Staking Curve LP tokens into a Convex pool
- Minting Silo sTokens as a claim on your deposit.
- Depositing Silo sTokens into the Silo.
The audit covers the following released contracts:
- Custom oracles with protection against reentrancy.
- Convex Wrapper contract
- Silo-Convex factory